Here's a list of questions I am often asked regarding commissions and my characters. Feel free to read them over. If my FAQ and TOS doesn't answer your question, feel free to contact me at the email address listed at the bottom of this page!
- If you are closed for commissions, may I still contact you for one?
Yes you may. I will listen to your idea and give you a price quote for the piece you want, however because I am closed, I will not take your commission. A price quote is all I will offer.
- What if I only have the money for it now? May I pay you for it and you just get to it whenever you can?
No. If I am closed, I will not accept payment nor hold any spots. Payment is only accepted when I am open and I'm sorry but I wont make exceptions to this rule. If you really want to purchase that commission, I can and will recommend some artists that I know and trust who are open and who I know will be happy to take your commission!
- I have this much to spend but I don't know what I want...
- I want a commission from you, but I don't have a reference sheet. Can you work off of written description?
- This would be my first time commissioning a piece of my character since my character doesnt have art. Does the 50% off "first time fursona" discount apply?
- What if I want a reference sheet for my first fursona? do I get 50% off a reference sheet?
No but You do get a discount! Message me with the details to find out what your discount will be. Discounts are greater for simpler characters. Complex characters also get a discount but not as big as a simple character.
- I want a feral commission, but my only references are Anthro. Is this a problem?
- What if I want an anthro commission but my only references are feral?
Same deal! I can make you anthro or feral regardless of what kind of reference you have!
- What kinds of things would you say raise the base price due to complexity?
- May I commission you to draw me with one of your characters?
- If I commission you, Would you be willing to stream my art for me?
- How often do you stream live?
- If something I want isn't on your list of things you will draw that day in stream, may I still ask for it?
Unfortunately no. If its not listed on the things I will draw that day, I wont take it. I structure that list based on how much time I have to stream that day, so if what you want isn't on that list, it means I don't have time for it.
- Do you accept Trades? If so, how can I trade with you?
I usually post a journal announcing if I'm open for art trades. If I don't post one, you're welcome to drop me a note and ask! However please note that I do have a very strict policy on trades. In order to engage in a trade with me, you must be willing to complete your half within 24-48 hours as that is the time frame in which I will complete yours. I have unfortunately had to establish this rule due to several very negative experiences in the recent past....however, if you are legitimately wanting to trade with me, I will happily bust my tail to create a beautiful piece for you within 48 hours of your acceptance so long as you are willing to do the same for me.
- Do you take Requests?
No. I do not work for free.
- Do you accept DA Points?
- I really want a commission but I cant afford to pay your prices. Can I have some kind of payment plan, or pay you later?
- Would you be upset if I drew/commissioned gift art for you?
- Do you Role play?
- Am I allowed to Role play with you as Hashire/Nakhoma/any of your other oc's?
If you have any questions that were not answered by either the TOS or FAQ, feel free to ask!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at Hashirecommissions@gmail.com